Friday, November 21, 2014

#OOTD : Super Cool Plaid

llovestoshare: ootd super cool plaid


Will you look at that, its finally casual Friday and I can be a little more trendy. This plaid gem I scored at Target! God I love that place. Plaid has become my go-to pieces since the weather has changed, and it seems that most of the people in my office have to same idea - I've counted 5 others rockin' plaid, but I also work in the construction industry so plaid is like a second skin around here. That's what makes plaid a winner in my book; it doesn't matter who you are, you'll probably look super cool in plaid. Anyone else throw on some plaid today? By the way, PLAID was used 8x here. 

incase you were counting.
Happy Casual Friday xx

   
Pin It Now!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover