Saturday, June 30, 2012

Bright.


Images via: Lululemon // Nike // Nordstrom

Neons are big this summer, especially in activewear. I have been dying over these Nike Free Runs for a while now and finally decided to splurge (they will be arriving this week). There is seriously something totally motivating about a bright, cheerful pink - right?!
So with one of my new goals to push myself to get my fit on, I'm certain these beauties will help me put on a smile and get it done.
Do you have any secret weapons (like bright shoes) to help you get motivated to hit the gym?

I'm definitely ready to tone up, and in style.

  Pin It Now!

1 comment :

  1. I just posted about my new Nike babies that are going to help me get to my 5km goal :) good luck getting your fit on, we're in this together! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover