Saturday, November 15, 2014

Ho Ho, Hold up.


Is it just me, or was it just Halloween
and then it jumped to Christmas.
What happened to Thanksgiving?

It's only one of my all-time favorite holidays
so please lets take a moment.
. . . . . . . . . . . .
amen.

I can't wait to stuff my face
and for the first time in a couple years 
not work on Black Friday.
AMEN to that.

I will be rocking anything made with elastic 
and plan on overdosing on creamy-this
and pumpkin-that.

And then I'll be okay with Christmas sneaking in.

I'd be lying though if I didn't admit
I have wanted to listen to cheesy Christmas music
while at my desk BUT HAVE RESISTED
and I have already made  
a shopping list of everyone's gifts.

I do want to stay a little ahead
of all the crazy people out there,
especially at Target.

So let the count down begin
Thanksgiving is in t-minus
13 D A Y S !
Bring on the yum yums.

   Pin It Now!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover