Sunday, November 23, 2014

D A R K N A I L S . It's my thing.

llovestoshare: Dark Nails - OPI You Don't Know Jaques!


Call me a creature of habit, but when it comes to my nails I like them dark. A L W A Y S . Here are my silly reasons why 1. I think it makes me look older and 2. It's Chic. My favorites shades are 'Lincoln Park After Dark' and this week's winner 'You Don't Know Jacques!'. Originally I tried to talk myself into a red to go a festive direction but sometimes change freaks me out, so Jacques! won. It has a grey/brownish hue to it which equals fall to me. Chic Fall. I'm also a fan of any O P I polish in particular because painting my own nails stresses me out due to the fact that my patients will run out if I can't manage to keep the paint on my nail and not all over my skin - luckily their brushes are the best and wide so you can cover your whole nail in basically two strokes. And my mom let me borrow this magical fast-dry top coat so my nails are officially looking good for the week ahead.


Now to start think about my turkey day outfit.
Stay tune. xx


     
Pin It Now!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover