Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Favorite Things.
















(Outfit: top - Target, cuffed jeans - Nordstrom BP, and watch - Marc by Marc Jacobs sale on Rue La La )

A few of my favorite things: SEPTEMBER ISSUES, Starbucks, and Smalls ♥

Magazine 101 - September Issues are the holiest-of-holiest issues, FASHION BIBLES , fall survival guides for all fashionistas.
I pick up all of my copies down the street at Barnes & Noble and I'm pretty sure the guy at the counter thinks I'm crazy - But as a Fashion Marketing Graduate (holler!) these aren't just magazines.. they are like textbooks, and my time spent flipping through them is research. My Vogue copy is not in this shoot but it is amazing and I highly recommend picking it up. I plan on sharing more about these glossies once I finish them during recovery the next couple of days, so stay tuned.


I want to thank KMS Photography for these great shots. She did a wonderful job don't you think?!
You can check out her facebook page here.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Side-note: I will be in surgery this morning.. and although I know that this is a pretty simple operation, I can't help but feel nervous. 
I hope to bounce back quickly with no complications - fingers crossed. I know that I'm in good hands.



Pin It Now!

2 comments :

  1. Good luck in your surgery! I'll be thinking of you. I'm glad you have the magazines to help you recover :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suck, I have yet to dig into my Fall fashion issues. xo

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover