1. Portfolio Show - dress & bracelets from Luna Boutique // 2. My Portfolio Booth // 3. My friend Nicole & I //
4. Our caps - Fashion Marketing & Management 2012 // 5. My Mommy
Mmm where did June go?! I have literally been non-stop the last four weeks that I am in disbelief of everything that took place. If you haven't seen on Twitter or Instagram (@llovestoshare), I graduated college and have moved back to the San Francisco Bay Area.
The "big girl" chapter has begun.
Recap of June:
- Portfolio Show ( 6.13.12 ) // you can check out my work @ www.lauren-merrill.com
- Graduation ( 6.15.12 ) with Honors/ Dean's List/ Officer's Medallion
- The big move ( 6.20.12 ) after 4 years of living in Orange County, I'm back home.
- Family time & Goodbyes throughout the whole month
On a personal note - now that I am home I have been in the process of getting my surgery underway to remove my fibroadenoma lump in August. I honestly feel that the past three months have truly tested my inner strength and I'm so ready to kick my body/mind into shape.
Blog Update - I'm Back and ready to start posting. Follow Along ♥
Pin It Now!