Monday, May 21, 2012

Printed.




Outfit: tank - Anthropologie, pants - Forever 21, sandals - Target, and necklace/bracelets - Tiffany & Co.

I kept it pretty simple this weekend because I have had a lot going on. Sometimes a fun pair of lounge pants is the way to go - especially when you're running errands all day. At first, I really wasn't into printed bottoms but I came across a couple pairs and knew I needed to have them (I'm sure I'll wear my Anthro ones in the coming month). Have you embraced the lounge pant trend? It's definitely a comfy one.

Sidenote - I finally picked a dress for grad. Thank you for helping me out ♥      


Pin It Now!

16 comments :

  1. Beautiful outfit, amazing trousers!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, I really like your's as well.

      Delete
  3. I have yet to get into the printed pants thing but I always admire them on other people. I like that you kept everything simple with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pants, so lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pants you are gorgeous!!

    xx
    Cecilia
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cecilia, that's so nice.

      Delete
  6. great printed pants! I love them. I think the lounge pants are a great look, especially when off set with more structured pieces. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are beyond gorgeous. I adore those pants. You and your blog never dissapoint.
    It would mean the world to me if you could check out my latest post!
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look insanely comfy (and cute! perfect combo)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, I'm all for comfort lol

      Delete
  9. those pants look so comfy!!


    www.ohvadarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover