Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Can We Talk: Chin Up.

For the past few months I have been job hunting. I'm sure most, if not all of you, can relate to the frustrations that come with this.. Lots of online application with no way to follow through, and endless hours waiting for a phone call/ email/ any sign of life from the other end. I find myself taking it super personal [ like I must not be qualified/ maybe my resume wasn't good enough, etc.] but I know that I need to keep my chin up. Something will work out. Someone will give me a chance. I will find the perfect job. Nothing happens over night, right? Patiences.

Anyone else in the same boat as me? Any tips you care to share about what has worked well for you?

Fingers crossed for me. xx


    
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I've been job hunting for over a year. I've had several interviews that have gone nowhere. It's so hard not to take it personal and just think someone else was just better for the job. It gets me down A LOT. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover