Thursday, February 21, 2013

Love (who.what.wear) Tee.













Outfit: Love Tee (Who What Wear) - BustedTees / Striped Pants - Target / Heels - Nine West 
Watch - Marc by Marc Jacobs / Ivory Bangle - Kate Spade / Zig-Zag Bangles - Luna Boutique 
Thin Gold Charm Bangle - Nordstrom


While on Instagram last week I came across Who What Wear announcing the relaunch of their website.  Naturally, I was pretty excited and went to check it out. I immediately noticed their Love Tee they created and jumped all over it. Well, it arrived on Tuesday and I couldn't wait to dress it up. Because the tee is a looser fit, I decide to go with a skinny pant and heels to pump things up. I definitely had fun with it. 
Some other ideas: wear it with a high-waisted skirt, or pair it with a blazer and boyfriend jeans. A big statement necklace would work too. 
The options are endless // the great thing about a perfect white tee.

I am so grateful for my BFF who took these awesome pictures for me. She is truly talented and I am obsessed with her work. Katie Michelle, you are going places girl and I am honored that I get to be apart of your portfolio. Love Ya! [KMS Photography]

xx


      
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Hey! Cute outfit. :) I've been major crushing on that shirt and can't stop debating over whether or not to get it, haha. This make me want to just go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that fun tee!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a chic tee and I love the way you've styled it!

    elle [wonderfelle world]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look! Searching for a pants like that X

    www.fashion-attacks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyy! i nominated your blog for the Liebster award:) heres the link, check it out if you have a moment:)

    http://iamturquoise.wordpress.com/2013/02/23/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing look!
    Follow me that i'll following you! Kisses from Rome Federica
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover